Job Title Accounts Administrator
Location The individual will be based in our Newcastle office in Great Park, Gosforth.
During Covid-19 working restriction periods, you can work from home, keeping in contact with and having the support of colleagues via phone, email and our Microsoft Teams’ Groups.
Job Summary: Due to a continued workload under a framework agreement with a key retail client we are seeking an individual to manage, process and track invoices from a range of suppliers associated with this key client account:
You will be required to:
- Monitor and manage the receipt of incoming invoices
- Match, check and code invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Process invoices and credit notes
- Produce standard reports and carry out end of day, month, and period tasks
- Be the first point of contact for all accounts related queries and enquiries associated with the client account
- Report to the internal account manager
- Build and maintain strong relationships
The role is a full-time position.
Skills and experience required
- Experience of managing and maintaining a purchase ledger
- Excellent analytical, computational and mathematical abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Proactive and ability to operate under your own initiative
Renumeration: The salary package is negotiable.
Please note we are not accepting recruitment agency approaches for this vacancy.