Job Title: Building Maintenance Assistant
Location: The individual will be based in our office in Great Park, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Job Summary: We are seeking an individual to:
- Receive requests for building maintenance work from clients
- Ascertain building maintenance requirements from photographs and discussion with client stakeholders
- Schedule and specify building maintenance requirements
- Assist in the Contract Administration of a Measured Term Contract, including but not limited to…
- Drafting and raising contract instructions
- Identifying and collating Health & Safety information in line with the Construction Design & Management (CDM) Regulations
- Resolving contractors queries
- Issuing amendments in the form of revised instructions
- Attending site to audit quality and workmanship (training provided)
- Create, update and maintain records of maintenance jobs in document management system and measured term contract database
- Assist in production of Management Information and Progress reports to the client.
- Assist in the operation of a KPI process for the purpose of monitoring the contractors performance.
The role is a full-time position.
Qualifications and Skills: Degree qualified in Building Surveying. This role is ideally suited to a newly graduated building surveyor, to start their career in building surveying with an experienced team and with the prospects of progression and onward development. Summers-Inman have an excellent track record of progressing graduates through to Chartered status.
Good IT skills.
A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
He or she will have a collaborative approach, and will ideally have experience of working within teams, as well as operating under his or her own initiative.
He or she will have a flexible approach to working.
Remuneration: The salary package is negotiable based on level and experience..
For Further Details: Please contact: Mark Dutton (firstname.lastname@example.org)