Job Title Graduate Building Surveyor
Location Based in our Leicester office.
Summers-Inman has a great opportunity for a full time Graduate Building Surveyor to join our successful team based in Leicester.
The successful candidate will be joining an exceptional national consultancy that is active across private and public market sectors, including Education, Healthcare, Retail, Industrial and more.
Summers-Inman is a responsible employer and Investors in People-accredited business. We support individuals to develop to their fullest potential and offer excellent personal development opportunities. We are looking to appoint a Graduate Building Surveyor to start their career with an experienced team and with the prospects of progression and onward development. Summers-Inman have an excellent track record of progressing graduates through to Chartered status.
We are seeking an individual to assist in providing professional work to clients including:
- drawings and specifications
- schedules of condition
- defect diagnosis
- planned preventative maintenance reports
- measured surveys
- administering contracts
- schedules of dilapidations
- pre-acquisition surveys
- party wall awards
- disability audits.
Skills and experience required
We ask for:
- Degree qualified in building surveying
- Ideally enrolled on the RICS APC with one year of the diary complete
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficient in CAD and Revit is desirable
- A team player; outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
- You will have a collaborative approach, and will ideally have experience of working within teams, as well as operating under his or her own initiative
- A flexible approach to working.
At Summers-Inman we value and promote a positive work-life balance and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community, and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organization. We are also a responsible employer and Investors in People accredited business.
You will receive an attractive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- 25 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions
For Further Details
Please contact Dan Green (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note we are not accepting recruitment agency approaches for this vacancy.