Job Title Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Location Based in our Newcastle office in Great Park, Gosforth.
During Covid-19 working restriction periods, you can work from home, keeping in contact with and having the support of colleagues via phone, email and our Microsoft Teams’ Groups.
Job Summary: Due to a continued workload under a framework agreement with a key retail client we are seeking a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to assist in the collation, preparation, and placement of works packages orders.
It is envisaged that over time there will also be the opportunity to gain experience in other aspects of the framework duties including cost estimating, tender analysis, and financial reporting.
The role is a full-time position, and you will report to the internal account manager.
Skills and experience required
- Educated to degree level in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent analytical, computational, and mathematical abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Proactive and ability to operate under your own initiative
Renumeration The salary package is negotiable.
Please note we are not accepting recruitment agency approaches for this vacancy.