Job Title Quantity Surveyor
Location Based in our Newcastle office in Great Park, Gosforth.
During Covid-19 working restriction periods, you can work from home, keeping in contact with and having the support of colleagues via phone, email and our Microsoft Teams’ groups.
Due to a continued workload under a framework agreement with a key retail client we are seeking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to join our delivery team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the construction process from procurement to the agreement of the Final Account for commercial construction schemes up to £4 million.
The role is a full-time position, and you will report to the internal account manager.
Skills and experience required
- Educated to degree level in Quantity Surveying
- Post-graduation experience from a main contracting background would be advantageous.
- Excellent analytical, computational, and mathematical abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Proactive and ability to operate under your own initiative
The salary package is negotiable.
For Further Details
Please note we are not accepting recruitment agency approaches for this vacancy.